Bienvenus, wellcome, bienvenidos, benvinguts:
He aquí un elemento diferencial del espacio-tiempo que trata absolutamente de nada. Pero donde no hay nada, tiene lugar de todo, aunque todo no valga. Dediquemonos con delicadas o extravoltaicas formas de aristocracia: no hay nada más democrático que el placer.

viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

International plans:

From now on, I’ll try all my post are in Spanish and English languages:

First, because it’s another way to improve my English, at least, my written English and

second, there are several visitis from English-speaking people, many of them are frequent ones…

 

And it is urgent for me to make headway about this language as I want to study abroad for a year, and some of the cities that deserve me, ask for TOEFL. So I need to pass this test as soon as posible. It’s the first step to leave this boring city.

So, it will be nice to study for a year in such nice places such as Vancouver (Canada), Toronto (Canada), NY (USA), Pittsburgh (USA). The grand i’d have to ask for, can be very interesting, in the way that it pays me the expensive enrollment taxes for the best universities around the world, such as University of British Columbia, or others…

mapa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ya sabes que eres libre para comentar...